New HED 10.1" Multi-Function Display
Large, high brightness screen enhances operator productivity and safety
HED has expanded its family of vehicle displays with a new 10.1-inch color display and operator interface that can show video and graphical gauges simultaneously – saving space on today’s already crowded off-highway dashboards.
Click here to see CL-712 part numbers available
Click here to learn more about "Display Selection Considerations"
The CL-712 display features a dual processor design; an ARM processor to handle the LCD display and a separate microcontroller to handle the real-time I/O control and CAN interface responsibilities. The CL712 also boasts four channel video capabilities for multi camera applications. Programming the CL712 is simple with HED’s Arranger drag-and-drop GUI programming tool.
The CL-712 has an IP67 and IP69K-rated sealed enclosure that’s built to last in the harsh environments faced by many off-highway vehicles. Sharp, colorful graphics enhance the operator experience on the TFT color LCD display, which is optically bonded and provides a 1000 nit brightness level for optimal sunlight readability.
Available in four versions – master and client as well as touchscreen and no-touchscreen – the CL-712 comes with standard features including:
- 800MHz Cortex A8 ARM microprocessor
- 8GB Flash and 512MB RAM for video and graphic intensive applications
- Linux based operating system
- Rubber buttons finished with abrasion- and UV-resistant coating
- IPS ultra-wide viewing angle LCD
- Optional touch screen with 5-wire resistive GFG (glass-film-glass) construction for durability and performance in wet or gloved usage
The CL-712 displays are available for immediate purchase or sample evaluation. For more information, contact John Kitzerow, Product Manager, at email@example.com or at 1-800-398-2224.