CL-T06-108-10 Product Info:
HED® is excited to offer the latest in rugged connected equipment technology with CANect Generation II. This product family offers the in telematics (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities. The CL-T06 is part of the CL-T05 and CL-T07 product family which provides common and convenient connection capabilities such as concurrent Wi-Fi, GSM, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 host/client. The GSM module is a capable product with telecaching and variety of features that makes telematics and M2M applications possible. The CANect GSM module simplifies the following tasks for any CAN-based control system (HED or other):
- View vehicle data for trouble-shooting issues (M2M)
- Provide prognostics by viewing and trending historical data (M2M)
- Reprogram the vehicle control software (OTAP)
- Determine current software versions
- Pushing captured vehicle data to secure servers via cellular connectivity
OEMs, distributors, owners, operators, service personnel, and fleet managers can remotely diagnose issues on the vehicle with a cost-effective and convenient solution.
- Data logging capability - 4GB of eMMC memory standard; upgradeable to 32GB
- External GSM and GPS antenna
- 2 CAN ports - J1939 and CANopen capable
- Real Time Clock to time stamp data
- 3-axis accelerometer to detect vehicle angle and acceleration
- 2G, 4G, 8G Configuration
- ±3° of accuracy
- GPS to capture vehicle speed, direction and location
- Ethernet – 10/100BaseT connection provides a faster downloading and communication interface to other electronics.
- USB 2.0 Host/Client – Can be used for module reprogramming or data retrieval.
Harness the power of the CANect hardware, web portal, and their extensive capabilities.
Linux Operating System:Yes
Real Time Clock:Yes